This position can be anywhere in the US remotely or onsite.
Hiretual is an AI-powered talent data system for enterprises. It has been recognized as one of the best data management SaaS for talent acquisition in the market and trusted by 100+ Fortune 500 customers(Amazon, Nike, Paypal, Intel, etc.)
Hiretual is looking for an experienced Account Executive who is hungry, disciplined, and wants to experience this level of explosive growth. You will directly contribute to the more than 500% annual growth by helping enterprise and mid-market corporations solving their recruiting pain points.
If you’re passionate about helping global recruiters to find most fit talents by using our cutting edge AI technology, and if you enjoy working with similarly minded team members in a great working environment, we want to talk to you!
- Responsible for new business bookings with enterprise and mid-market accounts in the assigned territory.
- Rigorously manage a robust opportunity pipeline sufficient to support bookings targets.
- Diligently qualify and convert leads into pipeline opportunities and customers.
- Proactively generate interest and sales in assigned target accounts.
- Forecast bookings for your assigned region accurately on a monthly, quarterly basis.
- Represent Hiretual to assigned accounts, and communicate the Hiretual value proposition clearly and accurately.
- 5 - 10 years of quota carrying technology sales experience.
- Experience in a high-activity sales environment, excellent presentation skills, written communication, and phone skills.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university.
- Experience and expertise in Saas Software, HR technology, or the recruiting industry preferred but not mandatory.
- Consistently achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings quota.
- Build relationships and Hiretual branding/credibility with customers, target accounts, and key influencers in your assigned region.
As a pioneer in the talent acquisition industry, we truly understand what it takes to make employees happy. Join us and you will have a great time working with us!
- Unlimited growth & promotion space
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and life insurance with 100% coverage
- 401k plan with a 3% contribution
- Free daily lunch & dinner
- The break room always stocked with snacks and drinks
- Generous PTO policy
- Commuter benefits
- Mac or PC - up to you!
- Collaborative, and energetic team environment
- Fun company events & outings and parties